Please note: I am currently accepting only the following types of projects:
E-commerce/ online stores
Linux Server Development
- Linux server setup
- Server scripts & automation
- Integration with external services
- Data import
- PHP/ MySQL development
- Object-oriented development, version control, UML, testing/ refactoring existing code
- Linux server administration
- Community/ social websites
- Customer database, lead management, & other custom database integrations
- Hand-coded, compliant, accessible CSS, XHTML, and CSS3/HTML5
- Custom website graphic design
- Template website setup
- Blogs, forums, community sites, and other dynamic tools
- Newsletters and e-mail marketing
- Search engine optimization and pay-per-click (SEO and SEM)
Collaboration and Project Management
- Working with graphic designers to create a uniform print/ web identity package.
- Finding and assisting professional content writers that offer low-cost SEO articles, high-end copywriting, and proofreading.
- Setting up version control and issue trackers to work with other developers.
- Hosting - low-cost, high-quality shared hosting exclusively for my web design clients.
- Help with third-party hosting and domain registration
Content: If I made your website, you probably don't need a lot of maintenance. You can easily backup and update your website, add, edit, and remove pages, manage user accounts, and more, all within minutes. But I understand that many people are busy, so I do provide content update, backup, and other routine maintenance plans for your convenience.
Security Updates: The one maintenance service I strongly recommend you do get are CMS security updates and patches, which can prevent newly-discovered vulerabilities from being exploited by malicious parties.
Help with third-party security services:
- PCI Compliance assistance
- Security audit managment
- VPS and dedicated hosting recommendations